I’ve been studying up on eating for my blood type for about 4 months to incorporate with releasing the remainder of my unwanted fat. I purchased a few books after finding out that my blood type is “A”.
One of the books titled Blood Type A Food & Supplement List suggested that I drink lemon water every day. At first I felt like that may not be a good idea, but what I found out was that lemon water has so many great health benefits. I’ve been drinking it consistently everyday and I feel GREAT.
My skin is looking better and I’m not retaining water… Woot Woot!
A lemon is packed with amazing benefits. It balances PH, kick starts your digestive system, helps with weight loss, control your coffee habit and it keeps your skin clear and glowing. Lemon is also a natural energizer, it detoxifies,it hydrates and it oxygenates the body so it feels revitalized and refreshed!
Have you downloaded your copy of 100 Healthy Snacks for weight loss?
Below are 28 reasons you should drink a warm glass of lemon water every morning.
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It balances maintain the pH levels in the body.
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins.
- It has a synergizing effect on the body as it helps soothe the digestive system.
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- It conditions and clenches the liver.
- It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- It helps cure the common cold.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- It liquefies the bile and also helps regulate the excess flow of bile.
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver.
- It can help relieve the problem of indigestion and excess gas.
- In case of a heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
- In case of pregnant and lactating women, lemon juice will help build strong bones in a child, due to its calcium content.
- It helps dissolve gall bladder stones and other calcium build ups that are dangerous to the body.
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
- It aids in the reduction of phlegm (mucus) produced by the body.
- It has an alkalizing effect on the body.
- It helps control the speeding of unhealthy bacteria in the gut.
- Aids in the production of digestive juices.
- It helps purify the blood.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
- It can treat a sore throat. Gargle with warm lemon water to help ease a sore throat.
Here’s how I use lemon juice every day:
Cut a lemon in half… I love this glass cutting board, ceramic knife and lemon squeezer, squeeze it into the glass into one cup of warm water first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach). Be sure to wait 30 minutes before eating breakfast, as this will help your body gets the most energy and nutrients from the food you eat. Use fresh lemons (preferably organic) and filtered water.
We are LOVING our results.
Click here to send me a message.